One Source Payroll has partnered with AP Intego to offer pay-as-you-go workers compensation insurance. With a normal workers compensation policy you have to pay 25% down each year and then make monthly or quarterly payments. The benefits of our AP Intego automated workers compensation program:
- Improved cash flow by eliminating large down payments.
- Automatically calculates premiums based upon actual Payroll data — no over payments!
- Helps to minimize, if not eliminate, year-end audit adjustments.
How to minimize surprises at audit time
Even though your workers’ compensation payments are based on actual payroll dollars submitted, your company is still subject to a year-end audit. To minimize any surprises at audit time, please make sure to inform us of any change in your business. Some of the changes might include:
- A change in business activity
- Placing an employee in the wrong class code
- Adding a new location to your existing business
- High payroll
- Low payroll
- 1099 contractors
- Subcontractors that do not carry their own Workers’ Comp insurance
Any changes, not conveyed to us, may have a significant impact at audit time.